The festive season has come around once again. From Christmas celebrations to New Years Eve parties, the fun keeps on going. In light of this we’ve put together sour top 5 designer dresses you can wear throughout the jolly season.
1. This stunning yellow Stella Mccartney peplum embroidered dress is a real showstopper. Its intricate design creates a dramatic but soft take on lace in this heavily embroidered dress.
2. Helmut Lang is renowned for minimalism and this asymmetric dress is no different. The twist on the classic little black dress is ideal for the party season with cut-out shoulder detailing and a figure-hugging silhouette.
3. This DVF (Dianne Von Furstenberg) wool-jersey dress is ideal for the city slicker. Uncomplicated, feminine and chic. The rushed seems make it an easy transition from boardroom to barstool.
4. This DKNY dress screams glamour. The berry coloured hue and pleated silk-chiffon maxi dress strikes the perfect Christmas party look, for super glamorous contemporary elegance.
5. Jil Sander takes an interesting approach to the texture trend with this party dress. With thick embossed sleeves, ribbed panels at the waist and two splits at the hemline it has the beggings of a great party dress, from daywear to nightwear.
I am partnering with Selfridges and this is a guest post from their content team.